This page will guide you to the annual reports of the various committees, the key officers who carry out the work of the WFSA, and associated projects.
Within the Annual Reports you will be able to see the depth and breadth of our activity in education, publication, safety, professional wellbeing, scientific affairs, obstetrics, paediatrics and pain management as well as the myriad of support offered for local and regional meetings and to individual Society members. We also include project reports so please scroll down to view.
The 2018/2019 Impact Report is Available by clicking here or on the image below.
The 2017/2018 Impact Report is available by clicking here or on the image below.
Annual Reports 2017/18
The work of the WFSA is run by both a UK charity and a US not-for-profit. Please click here to read the 2017/18 annual review / Please find our UK charity Audited Accounts here, and the WFSA Audited Financial Statements here
Annual Reports 2016/17
Annual Reports 2015/16
View our other reports
- 7th International Summer School of Paediatric Anaesthesiology - Belgrade May 2015
- SAFE Paediatrics Course - Uganda January 2015
- SAFE Paediatric Anaesthesia Course - Uganda July 2014
- Education Committee: Essential Pain Management Workshop, Arkhangelsk, Russia 2014
- Paediatrics Committee: 6th International Summer School of Paediatric Anaesthesiology (ISSPA), Belgrade, Serbia 2014
- Committee Project Funding Report: 2017 Projects Overview