ATOTW Online Self-directed Learning/ Continuous Medical Education
WFSA is committed to providing free, high-quality educational content to anesthesia providers worldwide. All ATOTW on-line, self-directed learning modules published since July 2017 offer opportunities for CME/CPD activity (see accreditation policy below).
To take part in the ATOTW online CPD/CME activity:
1. Log in to gain access to our virtual library
2. Select a tutorial of interest that was published in July 2017 or later. The most recent tutorials can be found on the ATOTW homepage.
3. Read the tutorial and complete the accompanying test
4. Achieve a passing score of 90%. The reader is allowed unlimited retake attempts
5. Download or print the certificate of completion for your personal record
Whilst the WFSA provide CME activity, we do not award CME credits. It is the responsibility of the individual participant to determine eligibility for CME/CPD credit through a locally-accredited provider. Participants are responsible for downloading and presenting the certificate of completion to a local accrediting body to claim self-directed CME/CPD credits.
As a guide, we estimate 1 hour of educational activity per tutorial. However, readers should record time spent on each tutorial and claim for CPD credit that corresponds with the extent of their participation.
Please click the button below to visit the Virtual Library and take the ATOTW Online CME quizzes!
Disclaimer: The information provided in the tutorials and tests is for continuing medical education purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the independent clinical judgment of a health care provider for their individual patients.