Become a member
Joining the WFSA allows Member Societies and their members many benefits designed to encourage learning and engagement within the anaesthesia community in order to promote our speciality and improve access to educational materials. The WFSA is already made up of 134 Member Societies representing more than 150 countries, so why not join our incredible network?
The cost of WFSA Membership? Only $3.65 per member per year!
Top 3 individual highlights:
- The right to apply for WFSA Fellowships, Scholarship and for research grants
- The right to nominate candidates and be considered for the WFSA Innovation and Service Award
- Access and immediate notification of publication of the WFSA’s online educational materials, such as Anaesthesia Tutorial of the Week and Update in Anaesthesia
Top 3 Member society highlights:
- Access to the support of the WFSA leadership, including that of your corresponding Regional Section
- A page dedicated to your society on the WFSA website
- The right for delegates to stand for elected office in the WFSA
The WFSA also runs an outstanding website through wfsahq.org which provides a wealth of information including international standards in anaesthesia, recommended reading, a resource area, a directory of member societies, a diary of events in anaesthesiology, a full description of our global programmes and more.
If you have any questions about becoming a member please use follow the link above or send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you are already a Member and would like to pay your membership dues please click here.