Applications open: WFSA Masimo Telangana Scholarships for American Society of Anaesthesia Congress, Anaesthesiology 2017, 21st – 25th October, Boston
Masimo is generously providing sponsorship for four young anaesthesiologists from Telangana to attend the annual ASA congress, Anaesthesiology 2017 in Boston, USA. The aim of the scholarship programme is to identify and develop future leaders in anaesthesiology. More information on the congress can be found here. WFSA-Masimo Scholars will acquire new knowledge and gain many contacts and friends during the Boston Congress. The scholarship will cover ASA registration, airfare and accomodation.
• Applicants must currently be working in Telangana state, India.
• The application must be accompanied by a letter of recommendation from the Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists.
• Preference will be given to applicants who will be presenting a paper or poster during the conference
• Preference will also be given to applicants who have completed training within the last 10 years and are working in government or teaching hospitals.
How to Apply:
• The deadline for applications is the 15th August 2017. In order to apply please use our online application system here to complete an application form and upload your two letters of recommendation and a copy of the photo page of your passport.
• Applications will be considered by a panel of anaesthesiologists selected by the WFSA, and successful applicants will be informed before the end of August 2017.
• Successful applicants must confirm their intention to take up the scholarship within 2 days of notification. Failure to do so will result in the scholarship being offered to the next applicant.