Applications Open for WFSA-Baxter Scholarships: 33rd SARANF Congress, Libreville, Gabon, 11th – 13th October 2017
Baxter Healthcare Ltd is generously providing sponsorship for a number of young anaesthesiologists from less affluent countries to attend the 33rd SARANF Congress. The aim of the scholarship programme is to identify and develop future leaders in anaesthesiology. WFSA-Baxter Scholars will acquire new knowledge and gain many contacts and friends during the SARANF Congress.
• Preference will be given to applicants aged less than 40 years.
• The applicant should be working full time in a French-speaking African country.
• This application is accompanied by a letter of recommendation from the applicant's head of department or hospital.
• Preference will be given to applicants who canpresent a poster during the conference.
• Preference will be given to applicants who have completed training within 10 years and are working in teaching hospitals.
How to Apply:
Complete the online application form here along with a letter of support from your head of department or hospital by the 29th September 2017. Successful applicants will be informed by the 3rd of October.
Please do make sure you are available for the full duration of the conference.