WFSA Paediatric Anaesthesia Fellowships at Hospital Infantil de Mexico Federico Gomez Mexico City, Mexico
Applications are invited for two fellowship training positions in 2018 in Mexico City, Mexico. The duration of each fellowship is 3 months. One will start on 1st June 2018 and the other will start on 1st September 2018. The fellowships are intended for graduated - Latin American Anaesthesiologists who are, ideally, working in a Public Hospital and involved in Paediatric anaesthesia education. Applicants from countries with higher paediatric mortality rates will have priority and preference will also be given to younger anaesthesiologists.
Applicants should fit the following criteria:
• Must be supported in their application by their own national Anaesthesiology society
• Must be supported in their application by the chief / head of their home department
• Must be returning to their home country to a recognized post
The fellowship offers funding for tuition costs, accommodation and subsistence living expenses.
How to apply:
The closing date for applications is the 6th November 2017. Applicants must complete the online fellowship application here and upload all the essential documents in native language listed:
• Curriculum vitae with one recent photo and the names of two referees
• Letter of recommendation from the applicant's national Anaesthesiology society
• Letter of recommendation from the applicant's head of department or hospital management
• Copy of medical degree
• Copy of specialist anaesthetic qualification
• Copy of photograph page of passport
Applications will be considered by a panel of Anaesthesiologists selected by WFSA, and successful applicants will be informed before the end of November 2017.
Successful applicants must confirm their intention to take up the scholarship within 2 days of notification. Failure to do so will result in the scholarship being offered to the next applicant.