Applications Open: 2018 Postgraduate Diploma of Regional Anesthesia and Analgesia - Hanoi, Vietnam
The WFSA is offering funding to allow two young anaesthesiologists from less affluent countries in the Middle East, Africa and the Asian region to complete the Postgraduate Diploma of Regional Anaesthesia and Analgesia offered by the University of Montpellier in Vietnam. The course director is Dr Philippe Macaire (Vietnam).
This Diploma covers all fields of regional anaesthesia, analgesia and post-operative pain management. The course will be taught during five short visits (3-5 days) to Vietnam during January-June 2018. It comprises theoretical teaching and hands-on workshops.
More information about the programme is available on the website www.medinfusion.org.
• The applicant must be working full time in a country in Asia.
• Preference will be given to applicants aged 40 or less.
• This application must be accompanied by a letter of recommendation from the applicant's National Anaesthesiology Society.
• The application must be accompanied by a letter of recommendation from the applicant's head of department or hospital management.
• Preference will be given to applicants who have completed training within 10 years and are working in a teaching hospital
The scholarship will cover return airfares to Vietnam, course fees and a contribution towards accommodation and other expenses in Vietnam.
For more information, please complete our online application form here, the deadline for applications is the 23rd November. Applicants will be informed by Mid-December.