Applications are now open for the WFSA - Masimo Scholarships for the American Society of Anaesthesia Congress, Anaesthesiology 2018, 13th – 17th October, San Francisco
Masimo is generously providing sponsorship for four young anaesthesiologists from Telangana to attend the annual ASA congress in San Francisco, USA. The aim of the scholarship programme is to identify and develop future leaders in anaesthesiology. More information on the congress can be found here.
WFSA-Masimo Scholars will acquire new knowledge and forge new connections and friendships during the San Francisco Congress.
• Applicants must currently be working in Telangana, India.
• The application must be accompanied by a letters of recommendation from the Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists and from your current hospital/place of employment.
• Preference will be given to applicants who will be presenting a paper or poster during the conference. The submission deadline is 2nd April 2018.
• Preference will also be given to applicants who have completed training within the last 10 years and are working in government or teaching hospitals.
• All successful applicants will agree to participate in the WFSA-Masimo “SAFE Anaesthesia ASAP” project, which will entail acting as a WFSA Ambassador in Telangana.
How to Apply:
• The deadline for applications is the 28th February 2018. In order to apply please use our online application system here to complete an application form and upload your two letters of recommendation and a copy of the photo page of your passport.
• Applications will be considered by a panel of anaesthesiologists selected by the WFSA, and successful applicants will be informed before the end of March 2018.
• Successful applicants must confirm their intention to take up the scholarship within 2 days of notification. Failure to do so will result in the scholarship being offered to the next applicant.