Applications open: WFSA Scholarships for All Africa Anaesthesia Congress, 10th-12th October 2019, Marrakesh, Morocco
WFSA Industry Donors are generously providing sponsorship for young anaesthesiologists from Africa to attend the 7th All Africa Anaesthesia congress, 10th-12th October in Marrakesh, Morocco. The aim of the scholarship programme is to identify and develop future leaders in anaesthesiology. More information on the congress can be found here.
WFSA Scholars will acquire new knowledge and gain many contacts and friends during the AAAC.
• Applicants must currently be working in Africa. Preference will be given to anaesthesiologists under 40.
• The application must be accompanied by a letter of recommendation from applicant's National Anaesthesiology Society.
• Preference will be given to applicants who will be presenting a paper or poster during the conference.
• Preference will also be given to applicants who have completed training within the last 10 years and are working in government or teaching hospitals.
How to Apply:
• The deadline for applications is the 23rd August 2019. In order to apply please use our online application system here to complete an application form and upload your two letters of recommendation and a copy of your passport.
• Applications will be considered by a panel of anaesthesiologists selected by the WFSA, and successful applicants will be informed before mid-September 2019.
• Successful applicants must confirm their intention to take up the scholarship within 2 days of notification. Failure to do so will result in the scholarship being offered to the next applicant.
• Applicants must be able to attend for the full duration of the congress.