Harvard announces the Global Clinical Scholars Research Training (GCSRT) program by Harvard Medical School
The Global Clinical Scholars Research Training (GCSRT) program (hms.harvard.edu/gcsrt) is a groundbreaking one-year program of blended learning at Harvard Medical School intended for clinicians and clinician-scientists who desire rigorous training in the methods and conduct of clinical research.
The GCSRT program is accepting applications for the 2014/15 program, which begins June 21, 2014. The program's three main goals are to build skills in clinical research, provide knowledge in biostatistics, epidemiology, and clinical trials and develop a global network. For more information about the program, go to our website.
Apply HERE or register for information session to learn more and with a presentation by program director and Harvard Medical School faculty member Dr. Ajay Singh: Secrets to Success in Clinical Research.
- DUBAI, UAE: March 2, 2014, 10:00 - 11:00 am, Rashid Hospital, Bur Dubai
- ABU DHABI, UAE: March 2, 2014, 2:00 - 3:00 pm, Abu Dhabi Health Services Company (SEHA)
- KUWAIT CITY, Kuwait: March 3, 2014,11:00 - 12:00 noon, Faculty of Medicine, Jabriya
- DOHA, Qatar: March 4, 2014, 2:00 - 3:00 pm, Sheraton Doha Hotel
- BEIRUT, Lebanon: March 5, 2014,10:00 - 11:00 am American University in Beirut
- BEIRUT, Lebanon: March 5, 2014, 2:00 - 3:00 pm, Lebanese American University (LAU) School of Medicine
- ISTANBUL, Turkey: March 6, 2014, 12:00 noon - 1:00 pm, Istanbul Bilgi University
Scholarships are available from the Dubai Harvard Foundation for Medical Research (DHFMR), the Abu Dhabi Health Services Company (SEHA), and Harvard Medical School (HMS). The deadline for scholarship applications is March 15, 2014.